terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2008

The road not taken - Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler,
long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other,
as just as fair and having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally layIn leaves no step had trodden black Oh,
I kept the first for another day!Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sighSomewhere ages and ages hence:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I don´t meet Robert Frost, but i liked that so much.
Very good!